Friday, November 30, 2012

My wedding inspiration

I am married for 8 months and five days today and i have still not shared any wedding photos with you - bad i know - but it's better late than never.

I did loads of research on wedding decor and little things i could make myself & i will be sharing that with you as well.

The following pictures is where i got my inspiration from, hope you like it as much as i did:)


The board above is where i got the inspiration to have each table in the hall a different pastel colour.



I just loved the simple and lovely detail on this cake:)


This was a total last minute thing, i found a plain chalk board for next to nothing and asked my cousin on the day of the wedding to write 'Here comes the bride' on it :)


The caterer i used (FG caterers) got these cute little bird cages for my centre piece like the one in the picture above.



The dress, the hardest thing i had to make a choice on. But i eventually settled with the one above; loved the details and my dressmaker made it perfectly:)




My bridesmaids dresses were something similar to this neckline, again i wanted something simple for them and it looked great as well.
And then there was my brooch bouquet. I looked up so mant of these and every single one looked different. Thats the great thing about it, there are no two that will look the same.


I wanted to have a pink wedding shoe because they look awesome on photos:) but sadly i could not find one in my size or anything that was remotely comfortable. So in the end i found a shoe at Aldo - a black glittery shoe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment