Wednesday, November 28, 2012

More birthday cakes made by me:)

I know this is waaaay overdue, but it's better late than never right.
Since the first birthday cake I made for my sisters 21st birthday last year i have made a few more.
Below are some photos of the ones i have made.
My first time i made rice krispie treats and moulding it into
a car (lightning mcqueen) by hand :)
And below was the outcome of the car.  I used plastic icing to cover the cake.

 
Next is the wheat free cake (recipe found on the pick n pay website)
i made for my older sisters birthday.
I also made the roses by hand.  I chose to make roses as it's the meaning of her name:)
 


 
 
Black and white 21 cake for my cousin:)
 

 
The cake above is a gluten free chocolate cake i made for my sisters birthday. It was surprisingly nice and soft:)
The cake below i made for my niece on her second birthday earlier this year, for her next birthday she says she wants a pink barbie cake

Next is the giant cupcake 21st cake i made for my cousin, it was a surprise and she loved it:) (for some reason this picture does not want to rotate)
 
Lastly is the cake for my nephew, i did so much research on how to make things by hand and i was quite pleased with the turn out:)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment